Friday 17 February 2017

Newbie Blogger - Introductary latch


Some people are creative, some aren't ,latter found this hilarious but intelligence is fixed at birth..
..And also no body sound smarter by using big words. Every blog and other forms of media use same tactics? I feel life always gives you what you strive for, matter being how u handle it.
 
Well coming to introduction, Million guides are available & it's Just like a simple dish, we know to prepare, but every other person is master chef on that. I was a manager ,Hard working OR Hardly working not sure, but messed up on first turn. somewhere in me I knew that I am a failure, but never admitted it. Dreamt of becoming zero to hero & knowing everything doesn't make one master in everything. I decided to join the Universe by blogging ,sharing and learning.

2 comments: